With 250 exhibitors and 7,700 professional visits, the Cheese and Dairy Products Show has established itself as the essential professional meeting place for all players in the dairy sector.
In a few words
Professional, international, local products, authenticity, quality, conviviality, new products, exchanges, encounters, diversity of the cheese and dairy product offer, latest trends... This is the description given by the exhibitors and visitors of the last edition 2022.
Key figures of the 17th edition in 2022
- 250 exhibitors: producers, refiners, dairy cooperatives, importers, wholesalers, etc
- 38% of foreign exhibitors from 13 countries
- 7,700 business visits, 18% of which were foreign from 48 countries: dairy-cheese makers, restaurateurs, distributors, wholesalers, merchants, GMS buyers, etc.
- Top foreign countries visitors: Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom
- 12 products awarded at the Coups de Coeur Competition
Your profile EXHIBITOR
Consult all the information relating to the organization of your participation.