By public transport (tram, metro, bus)
- Line 12: station Porte de Versailles. This line serves the Montparnasse and St Lazare train stations.
- Line 8: station Balard.
- Ligne T3a : Stop at "Porte de Versailles".
- Ligne 2 : Stop at "Porte de Versailles"
- Line 39: Balard or Porte d'Issy stop
- Line 80: Porte de Versailles stop PC1: Pont de Garigliano stop
To consult the Paris subway maps, tramway and bus: click here! Tip: purchase a round-trip ticket in the morning to avoid the ticket-counter queues in the evening.
- Private Car Parks
The applications offer you to book for a few hours, several days or more, a private parking with a rate more attractive than a car park in the street. Discover ZENPARK or Q-PARK-RESA
- Public car parks
The application allows you to anticipate the reservation of a car park space at the best price. Discover PARCLICK
- Camping-car park
You can book your camping-car park here
Attractive discounts, up to -15%, on a wide range of public fares on all AIR FRANCE, KLM and their code-shared flights worldwide.
-- Soon available --
Book your accommodation with the partners of the Cheese and Dairy Products Show to benefit from discounted prices !
Bnetwork can help visitors and exhibitors find an accommodation at preferential price with its dedicated platform.
The B-Network team stay at your disposal for any questions you may have during your booking.
Paris has 6,500 years of history, 173 museums, 31 monuments, 3 operas and more.
Find useful information about the cultural hotspots, museums and monuments in Paris at www.parisinfo.com.
Top Paris museums:
- Georges Pompidou Centre: www.centrepompidou.fr
- Grand Palais: www.grandpalais.fr
- Louvre museum: www.louvre.fr
- Orsay museum : www.musee-orsay.fr
- Quai Branly museum: www.quaibranly.fr