The 2024 rates
|From October, 16th to 18th
|From October 19h to January 3rd
|From January 4th to February 27th
|From February 25th to 27th
The prices shown are incl. VAT.
Contact our visitor hotline as of now!
- By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access conditions to the trade show
Please read the following instructions carefully:
- Each badge/entry is valid for one person
- Badges are personal and non-transferable: proof of identity may be requested at the Cheese and Dairy Products Show entrances
- Badges cannot be exchanged or refunded once purchased
- Cheese and Dairy Products Show is an event strictly reserved for professionals, children under 16 years old, even accompanied, will not be allowed to enter the show.
To obtain your visa
All foreign nationals (outside the European Union) who wish to come to France, even for professional reasons, must be able to present at the border the regulatory documents relating to the purpose of the stay, means of subsistence and accommodation conditions. As a general rule, unless exempted, a visa is required. It must be applied for before departure at the French embassy or consulate in the applicant's country of residence.
To obtain your visa, you will need to complete your application by providing an official letter of invitation from the exhibition to the French embassy or consulate in your country of residence. To make it easier for you to obtain this letter, Cheese and Dairy Products Show provides you with a form, available directly from your visitor's area.