The 18th edition of the Cheese and Dairy Products Show will take place from February 25 to 27, 2024. A major professional event, it has established itself internationally as THE FLAGSHIP EVENT of the sector.
Our core objective is to champion high-quality cheeses and dairy products, as well as those who make them.
The 6 good reasons to exhibit at the 18th edition of the Cheese and Dairy Products Show
#1 - Participate in the world's only specialist show in its field
- This show has been created in 1991 by the renowned cheesemonger, Alain Dubois
- An event in full growth (2010/2020 figures) :
- +81% of exhibitors
- +50% of professional visitors
- +71% of international buyers
#2 - Develop professional meetings with the 8,500 buyers from around the world expected in 2024
- 90% of visitors consider it to be the most important event in the industry
- 83% of project leaders finalize their projects at the show
- 18% are foreigners
#3 - Boost your sales
- 88% of visitors who came in 2022 plan to come in 2024
- Exhibitors met an average of 35% of new contacts
- 66% of cheese makers believe that this show is important for their business
#4 - Launch or test new products
- 63% of visitors come to test new products
- 5th edition of the Coups de Coeur competition
- More than 115 new products presented in 2022
#5 - Benefit from exceptional media coverage
- The presence of 100 journalists and bloggers in 2022
- More than 300 publications in 2020: Linéaires, Rungis Actualités, Profession Fromager, France 3, Sud-Ouest, Ouest France, La Montagne...
- The majority of articles are devoted solely to exhibitors and their products
- A community of over 14,000 subscribers on social networks
#6 - Benefit from a magical destination : Paris
- A city where gastronomy takes pride of place through all the retailers, restaurants, markets...
- A city with the world's biggest fresh produce market: Rungis!
- A place very easy to get to
IN A FEW WORDS
"In 2018, we exhibited in the Discovery Village. We were very pleased with the experience, and so in 2020, we decided to take a larger stand to present our new range of cream desserts to professionals. We did the right thing by coming back: feedback about the tastings and the discussions we had with buyers have been very positive"
Producer of yoghurts and cream desserts – France
Tips for your participation
Your profile EXHIBITOR
Consult all the information relating to the organization of your participation.